Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I can't believe Savoir Faire is already 33!
I can't believe that we didn't deleted them.
Posts: 5,017
Threads: 355
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Delete them for their birthday present.
Son, I am Disappoint.
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I'm fairly confident that newduser has posted illegally.
Posts: 4,938
Threads: 586
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
4
Are you asking if I'm a prick or if I called you a cow?
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Posts: 4,938
Threads: 586
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
4
I am a prick.
I called you lil' Dairy due to your shameless troll outting. People here would never gonna guess Savior Faire was me.
Well maybe TD would have guessed.
...oh or Velvet, she once said she suspected everyone that wasn't her was a Vit E troll. Not exactly sure what that meant.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...