Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

what a show of force!

Currently Active Users
16 (3 members & 13 guests)

Shadrach, ntype, snarg

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.

i've talked to snarg on messenger and ntype gave me a copy of nero. thanks guys

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.

the guest have done nothing for me. they can all kiss my ass

I fear that.

try to keep ot together, friend

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

why? just cuz i killed 8 guests with 3 posts?

edit...10 guests

I fear that.

you're beginning to make me nervous

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

no way pete, you're like a dad to me

I fear that.

Maybe you and the guests can meet in some parking lot and feel better about yourself sharing in your mutually pathetic lives.

See You In Toledo

only if you're there pal

I fear that.

Shadrach Wrote:i've talked to snarg on messenger and ntype gave me a copy of nero. thanks guys

damn that was quite a long time ago no ?

are you still doing fine ?

21 guests and most are in the invite over thread.I don't get it.

Guest Viewing Thread
People you'd like me to invite over.... NSFW
10:09 AM Guest Viewing Thread
10:07 AM Guest Viewing Thread
10:03 AM Guest Viewing Thread
10:14 AM Guest Viewing Thread
Britishlad? (NSFW)
10:13 AM Yahoo! Slurp Spider Viewing Thread
Flump?
10:08 AM Guest Viewing Thread
10:07 AM Guest Viewing Thread
10:04 AM Guest Viewing Thread
10:04 AM Guest Viewing Thread
10:13 AM Guest Viewing Thread

See You In Toledo

ntype Wrote:damn that was quite a long time ago no ?

are you still doing fine ?

yeah, thanks for asking.
yourself?

I fear that.

you guys should post some more names there so that I can get some peeps over here.

just get the guests to log in

I fear that.

Shadrach Wrote:just get the guests to log in

they are scared of bird.

Should I out the guests?

I still don't believe I'm to blame for guests being scared.I believe I'm being unfairly singled out.Don't out the guests, thats gay.

See You In Toledo

BIRD33 Wrote:I still don't believe I'm to blame for guests being scared.I believe I'm being unfairly singled out.Don't out the guests, thats gay.

I dunno.. you wield a big stick.

I'd never out the guests... I think its groovy they come by.

I think its that they find everyone else here boring and like to read my hilarious commentary.

See You In Toledo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
11-18-2011, 08:32 PM
Last Post by Paddy
08-05-2009, 12:29 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-16-2009, 03:55 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-26-2009, 01:25 AM