Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Is there no Duke loses two straight thread?

BIRD33 Wrote:AND LOST.Losing back to back finals is a joke especially since you guys shit the bed against a shitty syracuse team you were favored to beat.

Not gonna argue that they shit the bed, poor free throw shooting lost teh game, and the greatest freshman to play college basketball.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours

cLaY Wrote:Not gonna argue that they shit the bed, poor free throw shooting lost teh game, and the greatest freshman to play college basketball.

Kevin Durant went to Texas.

See You In Toledo

BIRD33 Wrote:Kevin Durant went to Texas.

And he was out by the sweet 16. Carmelo led his team to a title.

He wasnt the greatest freshman ever in the history of the NCAA.If kansas didnt choke he wouldnt be remembered at all.

See You In Toledo

BIRD33 Wrote:I rooted for Brady and the Pats up until this season.It has nothing to do with jealousy.They cheated.When will you accept this fact?You might want to consider a 12 step program in order to accept that.Right now you're deep in denial.
I'm just trying to make Clay's point that a lot of people root against Coach K/Duke because they think he's a classless ass...much like most of the country roots against Belichick because he's a classless ass. Has nothing to do with jealousy.

[Image: boston.jpg]

WoolyGoat Wrote:I'm just trying to make Clay's point that a lot of people root against Coach K/Duke because they think he's a classless ass...much like most of the country roots against Belichick because he's a classless ass. Has nothing to do with jealousy.

What has K done thats classless?He always credits the other teams players and coaches.Its plain old jealousy and isnt comparable one bit to the Pats situation.

See You In Toledo

cLaY Wrote:Hilarious.

clay is right
and you should know better as a "student" of the game
this impinges on yer credibility, tweety
basketball did begin when you were old enough to watch it

ps/ k is right there with bellicose and it ain't jealousy that makes people dislike them both

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

Whats hilarious is you all questioning my basketball knowledge when I'm constantly right on this topic.

Snarg you are the least knowledgeable person here when it comes to basketball.

The Yankees are hated all over.Notre Dame is hated all over.Duke is the Yankees of college basketball.Hate comes with the territory.

See You In Toledo

your dismissal of KU ball exposes your ignorance
as i said, college hoops did not start when you began being interested

you are most pompous but not necessarily most informed

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

won't post here...fuck you

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.

snarg Wrote:your dismissal of KU ball exposes your ignorance
as i said, college hoops did not start when you began being interested

you are most pompous but not necessarily most informed

They've one two national championships 50 years apart from each other.CCNY has just as storied a program by your thinking.

How's that Tony Parker vs. Chauncey Billups comparison working out for you?

See You In Toledo

How long before coach K passes Knight?

He's about 100 behind him so figure at least 25 wins a year with tournaments so about 5-7 years.

See You In Toledo

http://www.stormingthefloor.com/2008/03/...gh-to.html

Tommy Amaker is getting in trouble for recruiting violations at Harvard.Thats amazing.They don't even give out scholarships to athletes.They had a top 25 recruiting class which is even more amazing.

See You In Toledo

he and Belichick must be drinking the same water.

[Image: boston.jpg]

BIRD33 Wrote:http://www.stormingthefloor.com/2008/03/...gh-to.html

Tommy Amaker is getting in trouble for recruiting violations at Harvard.Thats amazing.They don't even give out scholarships to athletes.They had a top 25 recruiting class which is even more amazing.

they just don't call them scholarships
there were football players who were dumber than a box of rocks at my ivy league uni
this has been going on forever, obviously

oh, yeah, where did you attend college, mr. success??

Thomas Merton

BIRD33 Wrote:What has K done thats classless?He always credits the other teams players and coaches.Its plain old jealousy and isnt comparable one bit to the Pats situation.

He NEVER credits another team, which was my point earlier, and you did nothing to refute it.

It ain't jealousy, trust me...I would never be jealous of a team that lost to Virginia Commonwealth in teh first round last year.

PS...KU has 4 titles, Phog Allen has 3, Larry Brown has the other.

snarg Wrote:they just don't call them scholarships
there were football players who were dumber than a box of rocks at my ivy league uni
this has been going on forever, obviously

oh, yeah, where did you attend college, mr. success??

I'm laughing at you right now snarg.I'm in your head so bad it's pathetic.

Cue you saying "thats what I thought" because you've really used that ivy league education to hit the big time.

Is it possibly telling that you're the only ivy leaguer at insanetrain.com, asshole?

See You In Toledo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat