Posts: 32
Threads: 3
Joined: Jan 2008
Reputation:
0
Where is my buddy E?? He'll be all over this.
Anyone else watch? Lots of flaming homos this year.
My pic for the guys is the dude with the dreds. He reminded me of Jack Johnson.
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
my melon humpers are stuck!
are they moving for yoU?
Posts: 32
Threads: 3
Joined: Jan 2008
Reputation:
0
yes, 8. they are moving. :roll:
Posts: 32
Threads: 3
Joined: Jan 2008
Reputation:
0
You really should watch AI.
Posts: 32
Threads: 3
Joined: Jan 2008
Reputation:
0
No.
But I enjoy that new game show, "The Moment of Truth". Where they hook you up to a lie detector test.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
they should have named that lie detector show "Lets destroy family relationships for cash!"
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
I've never seen one episode of it...
bird, is it worth watching?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I only saw a minute.they asked would you cheat on your wife if you wouldnt get caught with her sitting in the audience.I flipped it right there.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I hope that flamboyant kid loses hard.
Posts: 289
Threads: 21
Joined: Jan 2008
Reputation:
0
We watched last year only because we (sorta) knew one of the contestants, but haven't tuned in this year.