Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm buying these today
#1

[Image: M9697l.jpg]
Reply
#2

Good choice.
Reply
#3

Sweetness...

these are what I'm sporting these days.

[Image: vans_slip_on_black.jpg]

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

my feet are too fat to wear shoes like that. i have fred flintstone feet

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#5

I've been thinking about either one of these for a time as well.

[Image: descendents_shoes-747509.jpg]
Reply
#6

those are girly, doug

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#7

cLaY Wrote:those are girly, doug


They are Limited Edition Vans Descendents shoes. Don't ever say they are girly again.
Reply
#8

Thin shoes like that kill my feet. They're very pretty though.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#9

Shadrach Wrote:my feet are too fat to wear shoes like that. i have fred flintstone feet

Dude, MT's buying them. I'm guessing they come in wide.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#10

I bet MT wears short pants when he goes to buy shoes. I love you.
Reply
#11

MT is lighter on his feet than me. Hi Tammy!

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#12

TammyC Wrote:Dude, MT's buying them. I'm guessing they come in wide.


They're going on my feet, not my penis, Caroline.
Reply
#13

minorthreat Wrote:They're going on my feet, not my penis, Caroline.

I'm calling bullshit. I love you.
Reply
#14

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I'm calling bullshit. I love you.


Ok. 86% of the time, they'll be on my feet.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by quint
02-13-2010, 05:38 AM
Last Post by JCW
02-04-2010, 09:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)