Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Let's do the math people
#1

Insanetrain is like Las Vegas. Lots of stars play in Las Vegas. Some of those stars stay there all of the time.

BIRD33 = Wayne Newton

Some of the biggest stars tour around the world and then come back to Vegas to sold out crowds.

Flumper = Barry Manilow

Now, we know:

Barry Manilow > Wayne Newton

Therefore:

Flumper > BIRD33

There will be a quiz friday, folks. I love you.
Reply
#2

Vitamin E is the fruit that got eaten by the tiger.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#3

Paddy = Elvis '68 Comeback Special

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#4

Anhil8tor = Celine Dion

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#5

Paddy Wrote:Paddy = Elvis '68 Comeback Special

Elvis is dead. This explains a lot. There really might be something to this Las Vegas analogy. I love you.
Reply
#6

Manilow is gay,right?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

Elvis= Pepsi

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:Manilow is gay,right?

He's never been on Dancing with the Stars, if that's what you mean. I love you.
Reply
#9

LeeMan = Teh bartender in the Pokerlounge who never gets noticed ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#10

Paddy = Carrot Top

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:Manilow is gay,right?


Not sure. I think he's bi.
Reply
#12

minorthreat Wrote:Not sure. I think he's bi.

Maybe Barry Manilow was a bad example. I love you.
Reply
#13

leeman Wrote:LeeMan = Teh bartender in the Pokerlounge who never gets noticed ...

Leeman, you are the bartender that gets to listen to everyone's whining and complaining. :d
Reply
#14

Banana Wrote:Leeman, you are the bartender that gets to listen to everyone's whining and complaining. :d

That too ...

And when I speak ... They kinda forgott about me ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#15

Paddy Wrote:Anhil8tor = Celine Dion

Celine Dion is one of the most popular Las Vegas shows. Links to ticket sources.
Reply
#16

Anhi8tor = those mexicans that hand out strip club ads on the streets

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

Anhil8tor Wrote:Celine Dion is one of the most popular Las Vegas shows. Links to ticket sources.

She just ended her Las Vegas engagement. She's all washed up.
Reply
#18

Banana Wrote:She just ended her Las Vegas engagement. She's all washed up.

but IT is my home.

Sad
Reply
#19

Anhil8tor Wrote:but IT is my home.

Sad

It's ok. It's not like we want you to leave the neighborhood, Britney.
Reply
#20

Banana Wrote:It's ok. It's not like we want you to leave the neighborhood, Britney.

by we you mean you, jimmy and your cat?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
03-19-2011, 09:09 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-15-2010, 01:45 AM
Last Post by suzy
05-14-2010, 02:24 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-14-2010, 12:03 AM
Last Post by Blondie
03-02-2010, 04:38 AM
Last Post by snarg
12-31-2009, 02:55 AM
Last Post by PinesChic
05-22-2009, 02:10 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)