Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Did you know?
#1

That a pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes? Discuss.
Reply
#2

Have you seen their penises ?
Reply
#3

Banana Wrote:Have you seen their penises ?

:$ I have seen a pig's penis, yes.
Reply
#4

It's pretty cool
Reply
#5

note to self, add some "bestiality warning"
Reply
#6

As a youth, Vit E was sentenced to community service at the local agricultural extension campus. I was assigned to a handful of college kids for their direction. Well the fist Saturday I was there was coincidentally piglet castration day. W00T. Teenage Vit E had to go to the pen, grab a piglet, squirt iodine on their nuts, bring them over to a student spread eagle, after the guy cuts them open with a razor and their nuts fall to the floor, give them a second squirt of iodine and put their squealing asses into a different pen.

Cleaning up the bushel of bloody pig balls is a story I'll just skip.

Good times :roll:

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#7

Vitamin E Wrote:As a youth, Vit E was sentenced to community service at the local agricultural extension campus. I was assigned to a handful of college kids for their direction. Well the fist Saturday I was there was coincidentally piglet castration day. W00T. Teenage Vit E had to go to the pen, grab a piglet, squirt iodine on their nuts, bring them over to a student spread eagle, after the guy cuts them open with a razor and their nuts fall to the floor, give them a second squirt of iodine and put their squealing asses into a different pen.

Cleaning up the bushel of bloody pig balls is a story I'll just skip.

Good times :roll:
I used to help a few friends work cows a few times a year when I was a kid. One of our jobs was to casterate the bull calves. It was always funny to pen up these totally wild bull calves. Fucking things running everywhere. We'd have to tackle them and cut them. Funny thing was when we finished, they were all just so docile. Standing around doing nothing.
Reply
#8

Actually I am pretty sure they were standing around going "where the fuck are my balls?"

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#9

I'm usually driving home during those 30 minutes.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm usually driving home during those 30 minutes.

You let me down, dawg. I was really expecting a BEW joke here.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)