Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Welcome ji_docfunk!
#1

He came for the games, but hopefully I can convince him to post a little.
Reply
#2

he better post!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

WoolyGoat Wrote:he better post!


He can't right now. He's too busy trying to beat your Snowy high score.
Reply
#4

><

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

games are evil. posting is good
Reply
#6

games are good and wining is better right Clarissa?
Reply
#7

ji_docfunk Wrote:games are good and wining is better right Clarissa?

As long as you don't beat my high score :ct:
Reply
#8

:fuckYou:

Your Highscore got beaten

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Clarissa,

your highscore in the game Snowy was beaten by ji_docfunk

Click here to play Snowy and claim back the highscore, or click here to see the highscores.
Reply
#9

Is this a Texan friend Clarissa?
Reply
#10

Sunny Wrote:Is this a Texan friend Clarissa?

Yep. I can hear him cackling at his desk as he is playing Snowy. :bew:
Reply
#11

Pat????

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#12

Michman Wrote:Pat????

lol No. I'd NEVER invite Pat here. JI cackles, Pat giggles. And jumps up and down, clapping his hands WHILST GIGGLING.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)