Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

super bowl prop bets
#1

should have done this earlier in the week, but whatever.


I'll pick 10 just to keep it simple. Best score may or may not win anything.


1- what happens first for Manning? TD or INT

2- first to record a pass reception? Burress or Moss

3- most rushing yards? Jacobs (+22.5) or Maroney

4- most rushing yards? Faulk (+28.5) or Bradshaw

5- most passing yards? Manning (+65.5) or Brady

6- most receiving yards? Burress (+20.5) or Moss

7- most receiving yards? Toomer (+21.5) or Welker

8- most TD passes? Manning (+1.5) or Brady

9- most pass completions? Manning (+5.5) or Brady

10- most points? Tynes (+1.5) or Gostkowski




got everything from here, tried to stick to bets w/spreads.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#2

WoolyGoat Wrote:should have done this earlier in the week, but whatever.


I'll pick 10 just to keep it simple. Best score may or may not win anything.


1- what happens first for Manning? TD or INT

2- first to record a pass reception? Burress or Moss

3- most rushing yards? Jacobs (+22.5) or Maroney

4- most rushing yards? Faulk (+28.5) or Bradshaw

5- most passing yards? Manning (+65.5) or Brady

6- most receiving yards? Burress (+20.5) or Moss

7- most receiving yards? Toomer (+21.5) or Welker

8- most TD passes? Manning (+1.5) or Brady

9- most pass completions? Manning (+5.5) or Brady

10- most points? Tynes (+1.5) or Gostkowski




got everything from here, tried to stick to bets w/spreads.

I have no clue what I just did...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

you probably just won, you crazy fucker

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

I guess I'll try and beat teh swede.

WoolyGoat Wrote:1- what happens first for Manning? TD or INT

2- first to record a pass reception? Burress or Moss

3- most rushing yards? Jacobs (+22.5) or Maroney

4- most rushing yards? Faulk (+28.5) or Bradshaw

5- most passing yards? Manning (+65.5) or Brady

6- most receiving yards? Burress (+20.5) or Moss

7- most receiving yards? Toomer (+21.5) or Welker

8- most TD passes? Manning (+1.5) or Brady

9- most pass completions? Manning (+5.5) or Brady

10- most points? Tynes (+1.5) or Gostkowski

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

I read today that people are making crazy bets.

How many seconds will it take to sing the national anthem?

Which quarterback's name will FOX announcer Troy Aikman mention first?

Will the coin toss be heads or tails?

Which coach makes the first challenge?

How many minutes after the kickoff until the first Budweiser commercial?

How many times will Ely Manning get in the shotgun and then walk up to the center and start pointing at Defensive players before he gets back into the shotgun?
Reply
#6

I've heard, "who will the MVP thank first?" and a list of shit like: god, coaches, teammates, parents, wife, family, etc...

also what song will Tom Petty or whoever sing.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

WoolyGoat Wrote:I've heard, "who will the MVP thank first?" and a list of shit like: god, coaches, teammates, parents, wife, family, etc...

also what song will Tom Petty or whoever sing.

Yeah, one of them was "What will be Tom Petty's last song at half time".
Reply
#8

Runnin' down a dream

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#9

1- what happens first for Manning? TD or INT

2- first to record a pass reception? Burress or Moss

3- most rushing yards? Jacobs (+22.5) or Maroney

4- most rushing yards? Faulk (+28.5) or Bradshaw

5- most passing yards? Manning (+65.5) or Brady

6- most receiving yards? Burress (+20.5) or Moss

7- most receiving yards? Toomer (+21.5) or Welker

8- most TD passes? Manning (+1.5) or Brady

9- most pass completions? Manning (+5.5) or Brady

10- most points? Tynes (+1.5) or Gostkowski

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#10

WoolyGoat Wrote:should have done this earlier in the week, but whatever.


I'll pick 10 just to keep it simple. Best score may or may not win anything.


1- what happens first for Manning? TD or INT

2- first to record a pass reception? Burress or Moss

3- most rushing yards? Jacobs (+22.5) or Maroney

4- most rushing yards? Faulk (+28.5) or Bradshaw

5- most passing yards? Manning (+65.5) or Brady

6- most receiving yards? Burress (+20.5) or Moss

7- most receiving yards? Toomer (+21.5) or Welker

8- most TD passes? Manning (+1.5) or Brady

9- most pass completions? Manning (+5.5) or Brady

10- most points? Tynes (+1.5) or Gostkowski




got everything from here, tried to stick to bets w/spreads.

Patriots 42 Giants 21

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

WoolyGoat Wrote:should have done this earlier in the week, but whatever.


I'll pick 10 just to keep it simple. Best score may or may not win anything.


1- what happens first for Manning? TD or INT

2- first to record a pass reception? Burress or Moss

3- most rushing yards? Jacobs (+22.5) or Maroney

4- most rushing yards? Faulk (+28.5) or Bradshaw

5- most passing yards? Manning (+65.5) or Brady

6- most receiving yards? Burress (+20.5) or Moss

7- most receiving yards? Toomer (+21.5) or Welker

8- most TD passes? Manning (+1.5) or Brady

9- most pass completions? Manning (+5.5) or Brady

10- most points? Tynes (+1.5) or Gostkowski




got everything from here, tried to stick to bets w/spreads.

it would be nice if both teams could lose

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#12

WHo won?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#13

I'm busy tying my noose, someone else will have to count this up.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#14

I won.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#15

congrats!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PinesChic
02-01-2009, 10:58 PM
Last Post by bam
12-19-2008, 09:02 PM
Last Post by Sassy
12-09-2008, 08:31 PM
Last Post by Sassy
12-09-2008, 08:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)