Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Do you agree with Tiger or Jim Brown?

BIRD33 Wrote:are you sure they're on the same course?They're playing two this week.

Yeah, you're right. Tiger's playing the north course and Rory is on the south.

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Yeah, you're right. Tiger's playing the north course and Rory is on the south.

Shit like this if why I'm the greatest poster ever here.

See You In Toledo

Flumper Update: Tiger now has a 3 shot lead. At 10 Under.

The course must be playing tougher today. Not so many low scores. Justin Leonard is kicking ass today (except for one bogie).

Well, Tiger appears to be running away with it. Mickelson and Leonard are mounting a charge for second though. Both 5 under for the day. It would be cool to see them playing together tomorrow.

BIRD33 Wrote:Sharptons a joke.He's a 2008 version of a minstrel show that white love to laugh at.Blacks like me should be outraged that he's a representative of our community.

You're not wrong.

Only black dude I can think of that supports him is Jesse Jackson.

The ten or so "brothers" I associate with can't stand the guy. Every time Sharpton leeches onto something perceived to be racial that is in the mass media, guys I know want him to go away.

Guys like Sharpton are just digging their heels deeper into the sand and dragging it along that racial line harder and harder.

Black America, this is cLay. Some of us really are sorry for slavery and segregation. Please shut up now. Thanks.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours

cLaY Wrote:You're not wrong.

Only black dude I can think of that supports him is Jesse Jackson.

The ten or so "brothers" I associate with can't stand the guy. Every time Sharpton leeches onto something perceived to be racial that is in the mass media, guys I know want him to go away.

Guys like Sharpton are just digging their heels deeper into the sand and dragging it along that racial line harder and harder.

Black America, this is cLay. Some of us really are sorry for slavery and segregation. Please shut up now. Thanks.

get a clue, stupd. sharpton gets paid to stir up this shit. that is his job. he makes a living by stiring up race issues.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
07-01-2010, 04:48 PM
Last Post by Blondie
03-05-2010, 01:27 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-19-2010, 05:57 PM
Last Post by who
05-11-2008, 04:27 AM
Last Post by Sassy
04-25-2008, 07:30 PM