01-14-2008, 09:04 PM
How far could you launch (spray) one?
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Vitamin E Wrote:You would be able to customize your diet for up to seven days prior with all of the things that work their magic on your colon.How old are you?
Sassy Wrote:How old are you?
My brain contains 43347 categories, but not one that matches your last input.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Vitamin E Wrote:Busted pooper?
Banana Wrote:I'm not sure I've ever sprayed anything from my ass.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Paddy Wrote:I don't know about distance, but I'll take on all comers in the speed round after a bowl of shrimp tom yum.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Vitamin E Wrote:It's not gross to scratch them off with your fingernail.