Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I hate people in shopping malls.
#1

:ct:

I hate shopping altogether.
I need a personal shopper.
Reply
#2

start celebrating festivus
Reply
#3

I hate people in general so we're kind of similar.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

BIRD33 Wrote:I hate people in general so we're kind of similar.

Is there anyone you don't hate?
Reply
#5

Sunny Wrote:Is there anyone you don't hate?

My mother.Thats about it.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:My mother.Thats about it.

That is really true for me too. I hate one of my brothers but my other one is okay.
Reply
#7

We have so much in common.I hate your other brother as well.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:We have so much in common.I hate your other brother as well.

Got any brothers or sisters Bird?
Reply
#9

4 sisters,no brothers.Thats why I'm so sensitive.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:4 sisters,no brothers.Thats why I'm so sensitive.


Yeah I love that sensitivity you seem to encompass :lol2:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-10-2020, 10:41 PM
Last Post by leeman
03-19-2011, 09:09 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-15-2010, 01:45 AM
Last Post by suzy
07-11-2010, 12:32 AM
Last Post by suzy
05-14-2010, 02:24 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-14-2010, 12:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)