Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Anyone catch the UFC Saturday night?

I was flipping between that and the maywether (sp?) fight

This was unbelievable...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Blza0LIgGLA"]YouTube - Incredible Ending to JRock vs War Machine[/ame]

I did watch it.The last fight was the best one.The black guy in this one should have tried to keep it off the ground.The UFC is really disgusting to watch.

See You In Toledo

I couldn't believe they didn't stop the fight in the first when his cut was squirting all over the place. War machine bled like a stuck pig for 30 mins and still ended up winning. He lost major cool points when he started crying after the fight but he'll be my new favorite up and comer unless he sheds tears again.

I think its now apparent that the UFC will not stop a fight for blood unless the cut is so bad its dangerous to fight with.They basically lay on top of each other for 20 minutes bleeding all over each other.I never wanted to wrestle in school because of the man on man action but this is 100 times worse.I watched a little bit of the reality show but kind of forgot about it so I was suprised to see that the farm boy boy beat that greek guy to get into the finals.

See You In Toledo

I didn't see any of the farm boy but we bet on each fight. My buddy had first draw and took the balck guy because war machine has that queer looking tattoo in his arm pit..

I took the farm boy because the other dude looked like a fag that trained in hollywood.

We ended up even for the night.

Anhil8tor Wrote:I didn't see any of the farm boy but we bet on each fight. My buddy had first draw and took the balck guy because war machine has that queer looking tattoo in his arm pit..

I took the farm boy because the other dude looked like a fag that trained in hollywood.

We ended up even for the night.

The black guy's mohawk is ridiculous, he looks retarded.The farm boy looked spooked by the crowd and said so afterwards.The funniest thing about him was he thanked his brother back home for manning the dairy farm so his dad could come see him fight.The dude from Hollywood was the most polished of all the fighters in the whole contest.I found it wierd that the guy was a strict vegan.I can't imagine being able to kick that much ass with a diet consisting of no meat.

See You In Toledo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
05-23-2012, 06:24 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-02-2010, 08:21 PM