11-27-2007, 07:56 PM
I believe you have a birthday soon, figured I would stop by and wish you a a good one. :wave:
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
BIRD33 Wrote:Eat shit and die, friend.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Vitamin E Wrote:On second thought. I'd dig it if Wooly would kindly box up Kevin Garnett and Big Papi and send 'em back to scrappy.noted.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
suzy Wrote:so I was early .. be glad I remembered, these days I don't remember much.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...