Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Happy Birthday Fem
#1

Little hoochie is 23 today.

:ccrap:

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

Over under on guys fucked at this point- 15

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

BIRD33 Wrote:Over under on guys fucked at this point- 15

Out of respect all guesses should be posted in spanish.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#4

Vitamin E Wrote:Out of respect all guesses should be posted in spanish.

12

edit: el 12
Reply
#5

Vitamin E Wrote:Out of respect all guesses should be posted in spanish.

Ocho Cinco.That not an over under guess I just think she's done a big black guy.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

Mi teclado no tiene teclas numéricas español. No es un "8" en español lo mismo que un "8" en español?
Reply
#7

I'll go retrieve my fem bott
Reply
#8

Banana Wrote:I'll go retrieve my fem bott

You don't have that kind of pull.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#9

Vitamin E Wrote:Out of respect all guesses should be posted in spanish.

RACK this

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#10

Vitamin E Wrote:You don't have that kind of pull.

Oh, I'm pretty sure I do.....but I doubt anyone wants to see this little hooch.
Reply
#11

Banana Wrote:Oh, I'm pretty sure I do.....but I doubt anyone wants to see this little hooch.


Go Flames! :lol:

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#12

Vitamin E Wrote:Go Flames! :lol:
Where is that?I'm glad you find this amusing.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#13

Vitamin E Wrote:Go Flames! :lol:

Ya. I agree.
GO TO HELL! They are the worst fucking team this year. Most of the time.....
Reply
#14

Didn't she die from a crack overdose?
Reply
#15

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Didn't she die from a crack overdose?

There's no R in it.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#16

Vitamin E Wrote:There's no R in it.
War Vitamin E!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
08-29-2024, 09:21 AM
Last Post by Ntype
02-15-2020, 11:17 PM
Last Post by who
10-29-2019, 12:22 PM
Last Post by leeman
10-23-2019, 12:41 PM
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Beau
05-02-2014, 07:35 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-07-2013, 05:03 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-20-2012, 02:45 PM
Last Post by leeman
07-07-2011, 05:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)