Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

New Orleans Saints....
#1

Thank you for participating in the 2007 NFL season.


See you in 2008....
Reply
#2

that was a quickie
Reply
#3

Are you listening to Tony Bruno on Sportingnewsradio.com?He's the shit.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

I like bruno but I don't normally listen.


The saints have so many problems and I think bush/brees get the majority of the blame here. Their o line and defense is terrible.

Look for tampa to run away with the division.
Reply
#5

reggie bush is over hyped. he'll never be a feature back.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#6

Drew Brees has got me 5 total points all year with two negative weeks.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

I think bush is over rated as a running back. He is an athlete and probably was recruited as such at USC.

I still think Houston should have taken Vince Young.

what? Wrote:that you call them "buddies" and "friends" instead of "a couple of chicks" or "these hot pieces of ass" leads me to believe these were males you were catching the kiddie flick with. so my question is, what kind of broke faggot goes to a matinee and shares a soda with a couple of other dudes? please explain pronto
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
12-24-2007, 10:27 PM
Last Post by Sunny
11-13-2007, 08:35 AM
Last Post by ntype
08-15-2007, 05:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)