Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey flump... did you bring sandog?
#1

he doesn't visit anymore either
Reply
#2

I have no idea whats up with Sandog. Havent seen him around in a while.
Reply
#3

Translation: Sandog is not wrapped around BEW's finger like Flump is.

My call.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

BIRD33 Wrote:Translation: Sandog is not wrapped around BEW's finger like Flump is.

My call.

:lool: Dude, last time I came here I couldn't even read the skin on the bored and no one was posting.
Reply
#5

so no more puzzles?
Reply
#6

Anhil8tor Wrote:so no more puzzles?

I've actually done some without him recently. Baby steps.
Reply
#7

Checking in.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
03-29-2011, 02:44 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-23-2010, 08:39 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-04-2010, 08:21 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-13-2010, 08:00 PM
Hi Flump
Raiden
Last Post by BIRD33
06-30-2009, 04:23 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-30-2009, 04:39 AM
Last Post by who
05-05-2009, 07:18 AM
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
04-13-2009, 06:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)