Posts: 370
Threads: 27
Joined: Jan 2007
Reputation:
0
I'm curious to see if Bird found another place to call home, or if he just stopped using the internet altogether. Hopefully, he didn't kill himself,
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
He'll be delighted we've thought about him so much.
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
Posts: 14,703
Threads: 1,129
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
I stayed in contact with him the whole time. He's doing fine and is delighted to know you were thinking of him.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I did this crazy thing called reading more newspapers and work.I'm not addicted to these forums like half you faggots(no offense, MT).
See You In Toledo
Posts: 435
Threads: 32
Joined: May 2005
Reputation:
0
Did you read the top 10 draft picks for fantasy football this year? I crashed & burned in my first round of playoffs last year (work league)
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I'd call you a homer if you didn't pick teams from all over teh country at random.