Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

Hi?
Reply
#2

He doesn't like you any more, remember?
Reply
#3

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He doesn't like you any more, remember?

No, he's about the only one here who still does like me, remember?
Reply
#4

why doesnt E like nana? what did i miss

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#5

fem Wrote:why doesnt E like nana? what did i miss

I mailed him a piece of cat poop cause he likes it so much. It didn't go over well.
Reply
#6

Banana Wrote:No, he's about the only one here who still does like me, remember?


Oh right. Sorry.
Reply
#7

how come I never get a hi thread.


Sad
Reply
#8

Anhil8tor Wrote:how come I never get a hi thread.


Sad

I never suspect that you are a troll :lol2:
Reply
#9

Sup Nana!

Hey, I still have that Wild Playoff hat. Hurry up and send me an addy or I'm going to send it to Foolery...and we all know what will happen to it then.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
03-11-2010, 03:35 PM
Last Post by who
11-10-2009, 12:24 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-16-2008, 05:13 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-15-2008, 09:06 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-14-2008, 10:01 PM
Last Post by leeman
11-20-2008, 12:10 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-14-2008, 01:21 AM
Last Post by Ntype
10-27-2008, 06:13 PM
Last Post by Ntype
10-07-2008, 04:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)