05-10-2007, 08:23 PM
1st row 50 yd line!!
BIRD33 Wrote:Isnt that almost to close?It'll be cool to harrass the players but your angle of the game might suck.Yeah, this will really affect his brilliant game analysis.
BIRD33 Wrote:Isnt that almost to close?It'll be cool to harrass the players but your angle of the game might suck.
Anhil8tor Wrote:I'm thinking the excess of beers will put my angle straight.
WoolyGoat Wrote:I had front row seats at a Bruins/Avs game a couple years ago. I toward the face off circle in one of the corners. Every time there was a power play, Joe Thornton or Peter Forsberg would literally stand right in front of me and completely block my view.
SanDog Wrote:Did you yell at them to move their fat asses? Did they say it was just the padding that made them look fat? Bitch ass hockey players would say that kinda shit.Knowing what I know now, I'd have been much nicer to Joe. But yeah, I banged on the glass and told 'em to move.