Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Under what circumstances
#1

would you eat someones ass?
Reply
#2

Anhil8tor Wrote:would you eat someones ass?

when BEW bends over in her sweaty tennis skirt to pick up a ball:drool:
Reply
#3

rekcufssa Wrote:when BEW bends over in her sweaty tennis skirt to pick up a ball:drool:
I don't know when.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#4

Have to be a 10.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:Have to be a 10.

your mom is hot
Reply
#6

rekcufssa Wrote:your mom is hot


Mom jokes?You have shown yourself to be everything cheesy and lame about these forums.Congrats.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:Mom jokes?You have shown yourself to be everything cheesy and lame about these forums.Congrats.

lolerz, mom jokes have always been and will always be straight cash....




ya'll are too easy, it's almost not fun......almost
Reply
#8

rekcufssa Wrote:lolerz, mom jokes have always been and will always be straight cash....




ya'll are too easy, it's almost not fun......almost


Mom jokes stopped being funny when I was in grade school.Only really unfunny people over 12 still use them.It makes sense its your ace in the hole.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:Mom jokes stopped being funny when I was in grade school.Only really unfunny people over 12 still use them.It makes sense its your ace in the hole.

again, too easy....yer too serious, please log off the intraweb.com/gov
Reply
#10

rekcufssa Wrote:again, too easy....yer too serious, please log off the intraweb.com/gov


I'm to serious?You stopped by with tid bits on how to run a better forum, jackass.You need a life.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm to serious?You stopped by with tid bits on how to run a better forum, jackass.You need a life.

No I stopped by to say hi to Flumps and BEW, I just thought I'd point out your fourms weaknesses, but there are too many for me to count.



Please try harder
Reply
#12

rekcufssa Wrote:No I stopped by to say hi to Flumps and BEW, I just thought I'd point out your fourms weaknesses, but there are too many for me to count.



Please try harder

I'm glad I could hand you your ass while you were here, Mr. Forumsaremylife.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm glad I could hand you your ass while you were here, Mr. Forumsaremylife.

yes, you really 'powned' me:roll:
Reply
#14

ok it's a terrible air catastrophis. we are stuck in the high mountains...we are then...obligated to eat each other people

well that case, with salt and maybe a few shrooms if we happen to save any of that.

(and well cooked too).
Reply
#15

I would definitely need some clarification on what the Cajun considers "eating" an ass.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#16

rekcufssa Wrote:when BEW bends over in her sweaty tennis skirt to pick up a ball:drool:


Did you actually mean to turn me on?
Reply
#17

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Did you actually mean to turn me on?

I figured
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)