Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

European maths ...
#1

How do you divide € 233.000 with two ....


















Se pic for answer ...


Attached Files
.jpg image0011.jpg Size: 121.41 KB  Downloads: 20

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

ouch... yep...
Reply
#3

It's not a Mercedes so it's okay.
Reply
#4

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:It's not a Mercedes so it's okay.

it's a Ferrari. I think that you could buy two or three Mercedes with one of those beauties.
Reply
#5

ntype Wrote:it's a Ferrari. I think that you could buy two or three Mercedes with one of those beauties.

Mercedes CLK-GTR goes for US$1,573,000 (Was the world's most expensive production car until the release of the Bugatti Veyron)

-
[Image: loboldboy.jpg]
Reply
#6

lookout below Wrote:Mercedes CLK-GTR goes for US$1,573,000 (Was the world's most expensive production car until the release of the Bugatti Veyron)
When was this exactly?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#7

Sassy Wrote:When was this exactly?

Couple minutes ago.

-
[Image: loboldboy.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by TyrionXavier
10-06-2004, 08:57 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
07-21-2004, 10:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)