Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Vitamin E
#1

I guess the guy has jumped the shark. He not only quit posting at WTF but also quit posting here. He strictly posts at the island now with silkythighs. Too bad. Silky sucks ass. He was my best internet friend. Discuss.
Reply
#2

Babe Ruth played his final Major League season with the Boston Braves.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#3

The Island is an invite only bored. Isn't that against everything Vitamin E stood for?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#4

He's flighty
Reply
#5

minorthreat Wrote:Silky sucks ass.

MT is so smart.

Boru, don't forget to wear #42 on Sunday.
Reply
#6

Paddy Wrote:The Island is an invite only bored. Isn't that against everything Vitamin E stood for?


S'what I thought.

I'll probably miss him for the rest of my life.
Reply
#7

It's my understanding WTF was too "cliqie" and had too many "hidden forums"

Wait...:confused:
Reply
#8

ssshhhh, he's here, but INVISIBLE

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#9

I think Vitamin E is the most underrated of the antioxidants. Thanks.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#10

Dr. Lecter Wrote:I think Vitamin E is the most underrated of the antioxidants. Thanks.
Why? What else is the most underrated of the antioxidants?
Don't mention it.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#11

[Image: corinne.jpg]

I can see the attraction.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#12

Yikes.
Reply
#13

What is that?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

Paddy Wrote:The Island is an invite only bored. Isn't that against everything Vitamin E stood for?
His out will be that he's always been a hypocrite.Lame as hell but what can he say?Bank it.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

Funniest thing in years.
Reply
#16

Has this been resolved yet?I miss him.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

first clay...


then tf...


now e.


If michman retires we'll have to close down the board.
Reply
#18

I read that place the other day.

I don't know how anyone can stand it. Simply horrible.

We are no longer teh suck.
Reply
#19

Bump for that guy who used to post at IT and is here now but invisible.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#20

Blondie Wrote:I read that place the other day.

I don't know how anyone can stand it. Simply horrible.

We are no longer teh suck.

well this is a little bit depressing but I suppose that we ran out of suck.

now the really funky thing is that it's literally years that peeps come here to say that this place is dead meanwhile they open their own (who collapses a few months later). funny for the less.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
05-08-2020, 06:54 PM
For Vitamin E
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by Blondie
01-25-2010, 09:26 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-14-2009, 03:27 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
04-13-2009, 08:32 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
01-19-2009, 09:08 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
12-19-2008, 07:15 AM
Last Post by Banana
10-20-2008, 08:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)