Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Anyone watch True Life on MTV?
#1

The other day it was about people that harm themselves to deal with stress.

One bitch would slice her arm with a straight razor...

One bitch would chemically burn her arm....


and the final one would pull her hair out. She started on her head until she got a bald spot. She then moved to her pubic region and claimed she'd spend between 3 and 6 hours in the bathroom pulling her pubes out hair by hair.
Reply
#2

Anhil8tor Wrote:The other day it was about people that harm themselves to deal with stress.

One bitch would slice her arm with a straight razor...

One bitch would chemically burn her arm....


and the final one would pull her hair out. She started on her head until she got a bald spot. She then moved to her pubic region and claimed she'd spend between 3 and 6 hours in the bathroom pulling her pubes out hair by hair.


No, I'm over 14. Pussy.
Reply
#3

I'd like to have sex with one of these chicks. Any of them cute? I suppose not?

-SPorK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#4

minorthreat Wrote:No, I'm over 14. Pussy.

coming from you this means nothing


SporK Wrote:I'd like to have sex with one of these chicks. Any of them cute? I suppose not?

-SPorK

one was hot. she is in a soriority at southeastern louisiana.
Reply
#5

Excellent.

You know these bitches do it for attention. As soon as I'm done with them, they'll be cutting their throats!

I <3 SporK.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#6

Anhil8tor Wrote:coming from you this means nothing


sin,

32 year old MTV watcher
Reply
#7

SporK Wrote:Excellent.

You know these bitches do it for attention. As soon as I'm done with them, they'll be cutting their throats!

I <3 SporK.

-SporK

This comes as no surprise to any female online.
Reply
#8

minorthreat Wrote:sin,

32 year old MTV watcher

I'm 29 and married with 2 kids. I live my life vicariously through this board.
Reply
#9

thats to bad.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:thats to bad.

you are the main reason I come here. I pretend to be you sometimes when I close my eyes. How big is your penis?
Reply
#11

Average size for someone with my ethnic backround.

Posts like your last are a reason for me not to come around here.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

BIRD33 Wrote:Average size for someone with my ethnic backround.

Posts like your last are a reason for me not to come around here.

could you actually quit me that easy?
Reply
#13

Anhil8tor Wrote:could you actually quit me that easy?

It'd be like switching drycleaners.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
10-18-2011, 09:35 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
03-30-2010, 07:29 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-23-2010, 12:27 AM
Last Post by quint
12-02-2009, 05:34 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
08-19-2009, 12:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)