Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So why do the people considered "The Best" posters....
#1

Only post here and UJ? I'm curious.

IE: Lecter, Flumper, Paddy....etc.
Reply
#2

I post at cf and wtf too.
Reply
#3

isn't blondie in the HOF??
who moves the boreds more than she does??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

I only post at UJ these days to annoy people.

I'm not a fan of the Nazi concentration camp stylings of CF.

And if Oprah were recommending forums she'd go for WTF or X(sp?).

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#5

I haven't posted at UJ in months
Reply
#6

Paddy Wrote:I only post at UJ these days to annoy people.

I'm not a fan of the Nazi concentration camp stylings of CF.

And if Oprah were recommending forums she'd go for WTF or X(sp?).

What is your nic at UJ?
Reply
#7

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:What is your nic at UJ?

he's the_elf
Reply
#8

what? Wrote:he's the_elf

I figured. Mine is Whpshhh by the way.
Reply
#9

Paddy Wrote:I'm not a fan of the Nazi concentration camp stylings of CF.

Stand up straight!
Tuck in your shirt!
Get a haircut!
Death to jews!

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#10

what? Wrote:I haven't posted at UJ in months

She said "the best posters". Thanks.
Reply
#11

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:She said "the best posters". Thanks.

my nic at UJ is "etc" :fuckYou:
Reply
#12

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:What is your nic at UJ?

You're going to give me a complex.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#13

Shadrach Wrote:Stand up straight!
Tuck in your shirt!
Get a haircut!
Death to jews!

[Image: CJ-ADOLPH-AV.jpg]

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#14

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:She said "the best posters". Thanks.

Answer the question.
Reply
#15

Blondie Wrote:Answer the question.
Please rephrase the question and try asking me again.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#16

Blondie Wrote:IE:....Paddy.....

For the purposes of the Internet Forum Hall of Fame I'll consider this a nomination, thanks.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#17

Paddy Wrote:[Image: CJ-ADOLPH-AV.jpg]

:lool:

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#18

Blondie Wrote:Only post here and UJ? I'm curious.

IE: Lecter, Flumper, Paddy....etc.

Because I'm too busy to follow all the bullshit anymore. If you can't keep up with what is going on, none of it is interesting.

I go to UJ mostly just to get current events and breaking news NSFW posts. I don't read any of the personal threads because I don't keep up with the people/relationships enough to care about them. And I like to fuck with my good friend Nuno.

I just come in here to laugh at the occasional witty comment ('sup BIRD?).
Reply
#19

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I'm a UJ fag.

I just come in here to laugh at the occasional witty comment ('sup BIRD?).


I totally agree.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#20

BIRD33 Wrote:I totally agree.

Dude, you've logged more hours over there than me and Paddy combined. Just because I use my login doesn't change anything.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
03-19-2011, 09:09 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-15-2010, 01:45 AM
Last Post by suzy
05-14-2010, 02:24 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-14-2010, 12:03 AM
Last Post by Blondie
03-02-2010, 04:38 AM
Last Post by snarg
12-31-2009, 02:55 AM
Last Post by PinesChic
05-22-2009, 02:10 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)