Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Help/Rank my fantasy baseball team
#1

I have no idea what's going on with it...

C- J. Posada NYY
1B/OF G. Sheffield Det
2B – C. Utley Phi
3B M. Cabrera Fla
SS M Young Tex
OF Carlos Lee Hou
OF M Holliday Col
OF A Rios Tor
Util J Willingham Fla OF
Ben R Furcal LaD SS
Ben M Mora Bal 3B
B Phillips Cin 2B
A Kerns Was OF

SP B Sheets Mil
SP S Kazmir TB
RP J Borowski Cle
RP R Dempster ChC
P D Haren Oak SP
P D Willis Fla SP
P B Arroyo Cin SP
Ben N Lowry SF SP
Reply
#2

Nahhh

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

depends do you plan to send them down the niagara falls in a barrel ?
Reply
#4

leeman Wrote:Nahhh

Hey, a couple people in here know baseball and I would value their opinions.
Reply
#5

How many teams in the league?

If Sheets and/or Haren turn into aces, you'll be in good shape.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

Shitty.

I hope this has been helpful.

(editor's note - I didn't look at your roster, nor do I give a fuck about baseball)
Reply
#7

I would rank it #3 out of 11.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#8

HMMMMMM Wrote:Shitty.

I hope this has been helpful.

(editor's note - I didn't look at your roster, nor do I give a fuck about baseball)

I think someone wants to get banned. I'm not going to name names.
Reply
#9

HMMMMMM Wrote:(editor's note - I didn't look at your roster, nor do I give a fuck about baseball)

2rded.
Reply
#10

WoolyGoat Wrote:How many teams in the league?

If Sheets and/or Haren turn into aces, you'll be in good shape.


10 teams. I just put in to drop Austin Kearns for Kevin Youkilis 1B Bos.
Reply
#11

Pong Wrote:2rded.


:lool:
Reply
#12

did you check my teams in the baseball forum?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-06-2010, 05:16 PM
Last Post by CT280
02-19-2010, 11:28 PM
Last Post by who
11-02-2009, 11:14 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
10-01-2009, 06:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)