Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Happy Birthday SanDog!
#1

And may all your Christmases be white.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#2

Ditto all your sock contributions.

:hug: Happy Birthday SanDog!
Reply
#3

Fuck Sandog.
Reply
#4

I'd shit on your chest.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:I'd shit on your chest.

You should pick something no one has done to him before.
Reply
#6

get along, little dogie

have a good one

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#7

happy birtday home skillet!
Reply
#8

Sanwho ?

happy birthday
Reply
#9

You guys made me spit iced green tea out. Thanks for the warm wishes.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#10

Jimmy Wrote:Fuck Sandog.


Well that would complete my Canadian collection if you did.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#11

Hope you get laid!
Reply
#12

happy bday dog.
Reply
#13

I'll always remember the time you wrote that post that was funny.

L'Chaim my nizzle.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#14

Next July 4th I WILL FIND YOU in Huntington. Believe it.
Reply
#15

Dr. Lecter Wrote:I'll always remember the time you wrote that post that was funny.

L'Chaim my nizzle.


That was sooooo long ago. I can't even remember it.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#16

Somebody's Bitch Wrote:Hope you get laid!

That makes two of us. The outlook is bleak.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#17

Cheers MrVans.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#18

Harbaugh says Carroll leaving USC after season
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17865491/

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

Happy Birthday your team is done.

[SIZE="4"]Harbaugh says Carroll leaving USC after season[/SIZE]
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17865491/

See You In Toledo
Reply
#20

Happy B-day.....Go Pad's.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
08-29-2024, 09:21 AM
Last Post by Ntype
02-15-2020, 11:17 PM
Last Post by who
10-29-2019, 12:22 PM
Last Post by leeman
10-23-2019, 12:41 PM
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Beau
05-02-2014, 07:35 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-07-2013, 05:03 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-20-2012, 02:45 PM
Last Post by leeman
07-07-2011, 05:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)