03-28-2007, 07:54 PM
I would appreciate it.
I didn't realize this place shuts down at 12:30 pm each day.
I didn't realize this place shuts down at 12:30 pm each day.
snarg Wrote:24/7.........sucks
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
BIRD33 Wrote:Lunch time?That was hard to figure out.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
HMMMMMM Wrote:Fine. I get it. You all go out to lunch and don't invite me.
BIRD33 Wrote:Dude you're probably naked right now.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Who forgot to invite Hmmmmmm to the bored today?
BIRD33 Wrote:Don't come back until youve banged your nanny.
HMMMMMM Wrote:Never gonna happen. It does like quite favorable that I will be insuring about half a million school students in the Greater Chicago area, however.
HMMMMMM Wrote:Never gonna happen.
ntype Wrote:and you plan to bone your russian nanny after that ?
HMMMMMM Wrote:No. But I will most likely close my office door and hump my fist like gibbon.