Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

outside my office
#1

I heard this: "I can put 8 inches in there if I have to"

no idea what the context was
Reply
#2

How did you fight the urge to immediatly bend over?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

BIRD33 Wrote:How did you fight the urge to immediatly bend over?

I am guessing last time he heard that and showed up outside his office with his pants off has detured him.
Reply
#4

if I'd known this morning this is how the day would turn out I'd have put on clean underwear
Reply
#5

what? Wrote:if I'd known this morning this is how the day would turn out I'd have put on clean underwear

You really wear underwear ?????

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#6

leeman Wrote:You really wear underwear ?????

Of course not. That would limit "access."
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
04-03-2009, 01:02 AM
Last Post by Ntype
11-15-2008, 01:12 PM
Last Post by ntype
07-23-2007, 05:13 PM
Last Post by ntype
03-27-2007, 12:40 AM
Last Post by Sassy
12-05-2006, 04:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)