Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Who's the bitch--now NSFW (8 is a pussy)

That made me visible? I can fucking figure it out....this is clear mod abuse!

Well, whomever is the power hungry mod can be brave enough to admit it, no?

:ct:

hi

Kudo's to whomevers responsible.

See You In Toledo

I changed it back after I got done reading her PMs. the shit that gets over on Jimmy is astounding :ct:

No doubt.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:

Jimmy Wrote:No doubt.

banana, stay in character and go back to visible when you log in the Jimmy nic

gotta be gator
i was not here

if it is true, i, for one, think it is way over the line

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

Nana is gonna be pissed when she finds out Blondie stole her login...

[Image: boston.jpg]

snarg Wrote:gotta be gator
i was not here

if it is true, i, for one, think it is way over the line

it was me
Cry

I think I spent about 150 in points in the bank about 6 months ago to be able to see people that are "invisible". Have been able to see them ever since. Pretty good value for the expense.

Although I never pay any attention to it. 'sup clay?

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I think I spent about 150 in points in the bank about 6 months ago to be able to see people that are "invisible". Have been able to see them ever since. Pretty good value for the expense.

Although I never pay any attention to it. 'sup clay?

givin' gator a blow job won't cost you any points
just sayin'

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

snarg Wrote:givin' gator a blow job won't cost you any points
just sayin'

free blowjob?

I'm in!

They outed me too.

Surprise.

Power does strange things to small minds.

Reminder, It's a web forum. And not even a good one.

Anhil8tor Wrote:it was me
Cry

Stupid cunt.

Jimmy Wrote:They outed me too.

I guess they just don't understand husbands and wives hiding from each other Cry

Jimmy sees me every day! Is it to much to ask for him to not "see" me here too?

Jimmy Wrote:They outed me too.

Surprise.

Power does strange things to small minds.

Reminder, It's a web forum. And not even a good one.

Reminder, hiding on a not even good forum is pathetic.

See You In Toledo

BIRD33 Wrote:Reminder, hiding on a not even a good forum is pathetic.

I disagree. You're forgetting the cardinal rule of message boards: come here for your own amusement. When I get 6-20 call-outs a week about why I am invisible, I am very amused.

Perhaps what's pathetic is the fact that IS amusing to me, but whatever. Go to any forum and some people start losing their shit over invisible posters and I think that's fucking funny.

Banana Wrote:I disagree. You're forgetting the cardinal rule of message boards: come here for your own amusement. When I get 6-20 call-outs a week about why I am invisible, I am very amused.

Perhaps what's pathetic is the fact that IS amusing to me, but whatever. Go to any forum and some people start losing their shit over invisible posters and I think that's fucking funny.
I dont think anyone is losing their shit over you guys being invisible more like outing you to be annoying because who gives a shit really?Jimmys response seems to indicate they hit their mark.

See You In Toledo

Banana Wrote:I disagree. You're forgetting the cardinal rule of message boards: come here for your own amusement. When I get 6-20 call-outs a week about why I am invisible, I am very amused.

$.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman