Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

asslicker
#1

are you one? would you be? i would, under the right conditions (previous meal, length of time since said meal, elapsed time since last shower or bath). i however, would not like a chicks tongue in my ass. not because im uptight about my ass, i would just know the catastrophes that happen there, and i wouldnt subject a chick to that.
Reply
#2

Yes on both ends

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#3

If she's an 8 or higher yes.Nobodies touching me there though.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

P.s.

Paddy likes his ass played with apparently.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

I've done it to a chic, but she has to be a really hot one. that pays particular attention to hygeine. For instance, Poppy? No way.

As for me, no way would I be up for any ass play, much less a chick's tongue around my ass. That would be a first class ticket to Gay City.
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:P.s.

Paddy likes his ass played with apparently.

Thanks for noticing.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#7

I haven't ever been one. I like it.
Reply
#8

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I've done it to a chic, but she has to be a really hot one. that pays particular attention to hygeine. For instance, Poppy? No way.

As for me, no way would I be up for any ass play, much less a chick's tongue around my ass. That would be a first class ticket to Gay City.


sin,

blowing a dead truck driver isnt gay.
Reply
#9

CT280 Wrote:sin,

blowing a dead truck driver isnt gay.

I didn't blow him. Mouth to Mouth and chest compressions was as far as we got. The paramedics pulled me off him when they got there.
Reply
#10

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I didn't blow him. Mouth to Mouth and chest compressions was as far as we got. The paramedics pulled me off him when they got there.


same thing, there was intent. dont split hairs on this.
Reply
#11

goldan Wrote:I haven't ever been one. I like it.


S'up?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)