Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Try This Amazing Game
#1

http://www.animalgame.com/play/index.php
Reply
#2

stumped it. Longhorn Steer
Reply
#3

oh
Reply
#4

Yeah, it guessed cow. Wrong.
Reply
#5

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Yeah, it guessed cow. Wrong.


A lot of people think cows and steers are the same thing. Try it again with a different animal.
Reply
#6

stumped again. Duck-billed Platypus. It guessed "starfish".
Reply
#7

BEW is a troll

(if you go further enough in that game)
Reply
#8

I just did eagle and it got it. So there, jackasses.
Reply
#9

Some of the user submissions are rediculous. "Is it on a Yughioh card?" WHO the fuk is yughioh?
Reply
#10

Potato. The thing never stood a chance.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#11

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I just did eagle and it got it. So there, jackasses.

I am thinking about a porifera and it didn't worked.

lame.
Reply
#12

I was sure you were thinking of a Dun Quarter horse!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
07-30-2014, 09:20 PM
Last Post by snarg
05-05-2010, 06:40 PM
Last Post by leucifer
02-03-2010, 07:11 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-29-2009, 08:02 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-06-2009, 03:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)