Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I hate gay people..

Tell them how you really feel Timmy

They shouldn't allow that stuff in this Country or the world....

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...

I don't like being around them

The best part was he tried to bring bush into it to to deflect any criticism because he knew he fucked up.I used to love his crossover but now I just think he's a dumbass.

"There are more important things to worry about than my comments. We should be more concerned about President (George) Bush and all the people dying in Iraq."

I hate those stupid (ethic slur).What thats not cool?Well why you looking at me when we got people dying in Iraq?

See You In Toledo

goldan Wrote:I don't like being around them

Fo real?

See You In Toledo

BIRD33 Wrote:Fo real?
I forgot the quotes

EDIT: I misquoted anyway

BIRD33 Wrote:Fo real?

Bitch, this news is older than hackey sack.

Tim Hardaway had a John Rocker-esqe melt on the radio when asked about gays in the NBA.

Please try to keep up. This world is gonna keep on spinning no matter how far your head is up Iverson's ass.

Vitamin E Wrote:Bitch, this news is older than hackey sack.

Tim Hardaway had a John Rocker-esqe melt on the radio when asked about gays in the NBA.

Please try to keep up. This world is gonna keep on spinning no matter how far your head is up Iverson's ass.

Try to keep up with this thread, genius. I quoted hardaway in here already so I think I'm up on it.Iverson got traded if you've had your had up your ass and havent noticed.

See You In Toledo

Vitamin E Wrote:Bitch, this news is older than hackey sack.

It won't be as bad as Rockers comments because Hardaway is black. They always get free passes..

- see Ray Nagin "Chocolate City"

Anhil8tor Wrote:Tell them how you really feel Timmy

He wouldn't like any of the regular posters here then I guess.

IOWNIT Wrote:He wouldn't like any of the regular posters here then I guess.
I think I not like any of the regular posters here then he or she guess.

Who said I had to make sense ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....the bot got it right.

http://www.wearethepostmen.com/?p=1508

When I was valeting cars out at Disney, Hardaway was staying at our hotel for a few days. He kept tipping like shit for the first couple days and we all new he was a millionare so of course word got around and all the valet’s didn’t like him.

On a Saturday night he comes out and asks a few of the valets what club would be hopping that night. My boy Tommy tells him he needs to go check out the Parliament House as it is off the chain on Saturday and he really tells him how good of time he will have and how many bitches will be there. Hardaway goes and comes back later that evening extremely pissed off demanding to talk to management. Turns out he wasn’t too happy that the valet’s had sent him to a gay club………….always take care of your valet’s.

See You In Toledo

Rack 'em!

Wow another one of my posts edited out of this thread. VitaminE really is a fucking pussy.

Paintitblack v5 Wrote:Wow another one of my posts edited out of this thread. VitaminE really is a fucking pussy.

Wrong thread.

This is the "I hate gay people" thread.

We'll make an "I love gay people" thread just for you.

Paintitblack v5 Wrote:Wow another one of my posts edited out of this thread. VitaminE really is a fucking pussy.

with such prolific prose as that, I can't understand why. Confusedcratch:

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.

Dr. Lecter Wrote:with such prolific prose as that, I can't understand why. Confusedcratch:
You and your such prolific prose as that he or she can not understand why.Is the holding of hands a symbolic gesture for humans?

Who said I had to make sense ?

Dr. Lecter Wrote:with such prolific prose as that, I can't understand why. Confusedcratch:

I do. This is a board of no take, ban happy pussies.

Paintitblack v5 Wrote:I do. This is a board of no take, ban happy pussies.
How exactly does one "take'?

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-10-2020, 10:41 PM
Last Post by leeman
03-19-2011, 09:09 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-15-2010, 01:45 AM
Last Post by suzy
07-11-2010, 12:32 AM
Last Post by suzy
05-14-2010, 02:24 AM