Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ITT : PIB vs the rest of the world

ntype 1 - PIB 0

thread closed I won.

Paintitblack v12 Wrote:I'll have to come back when that pussy Ntype is not here. It seems that there is no end to the pussy tactics you bleeding vaginas will use to keep me from embarrassing you all every day.

I don't know what you're talking about.

Paintitblack v12 Wrote:Deleting my posts as soon as I hit submit: 'Bode

Not me.

Paintitblack v12 Wrote:Banning me 11 times: 'Bode

Yeah, not me, again.

Paintitblack v12 Wrote:Denying banning me: 'Bode

Nope, still not me.

Paintitblack v12 Wrote:BEW outing Leeman as a pussy: 'Bode.

Yeah, I'm not BEW.

Paintitblack v12 Wrote:BEW getting caught lying about banning me, fucking with my account: 'Bode to the highest degree.

Still not BEW

Paintitblack v12 Wrote:You claiming to have invented every form of interent smack ever created, yet having me smack you around for a week mercilessly. 'Bode.

Wow! I don't recall ever claiming this.

Paintitblack v12 Wrote:You are the biggest pussy other than Ntype I have ever witnessed. You claim to have not read my posts only to turn around and put you foot in your mouth by saying I copy all of your shit. How did you not know this if you claim to have not read my posts ?

VitE Wrote:Not really suprised I rarely read your stuff.
You seem to have missed the point. I don't read your stuff much, because everytime I do, I see you knocking off my stuff.

Paintitblack v12 Wrote:This is why you should have gone to college or at least stayed in school past 2nd grade. You're an idiot. Probably comes from genetics. I bet your parents are probably idiots too.

Sucks that the University of North Carolina isn't acredited institution in your world.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...

All the Ownster members have the password for this troll and are taking turns running it. A whole bored to run one troll(and poorly I might add)?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.

VitE calm down and don't feed that fart catcher.

I did moved his posts in this thread because I felt like it would be nice to put everything in one comfy thread (I mean it's not content control here just a way to rationalize his spam).

Nota I didn't deleted anything. I am just clearly announcing that I'm not going to tolerate such behavior.

ditto.

Thanks ntype.

BUT!!!

If he's gonna start a PIB vs the World thread, he'll need to back that shit up.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...

Vitamin E Wrote:Thanks ntype.

BUT!!!

If he's gonna start a PIB vs the World thread, he'll need to back that shit up.

the funniest thing is that he sent me two pm's and that I deleted them without opening them. I mean it's like at the 12th iteration that he starts being interesting ?

No way until he proves that he could be an interesting poster I'll watch for his behavior.

He's never here when I'm here. Bit of a waste to try and keep up with him though. Especially when it's all the same thing again and again.

I'll just claim bode.

BODE!

That was easy.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:

Thy name is Insane Train.
I thought you guys were no banning anything goes kind of place?
How many times have you banned that PIB guy?
A mod outs the owner's backdoor request to fuck with his account?
I have never seen such pussydom, ever.
Especially from Paddy and Bird33, the "self-proclaimed" internet tough guys.
Change the logo the "home of internet fake tough guys and homosexual, retarded pussies" lmao @ j00 faggoTZ

Again

[Image: sigzs3.jpg]

You faggots can go circumcise dogs with your mouth
I am drunk and laughing at you homoghey buttsechers

another ownster expert, no doubt
don't you guys get tired of endlessly spewing the same garbage

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

And not just the women posters

I am not from Ownster, dumbass. I only post on bfc, e46, and tdf.

i think yer fulla shit

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

Apparently, any comments against this place are only from ownster.

prothought Wrote:Apparently, any comments against this place are only from ownster.

no, we get the ravers from across the interwebs

Thomas Merton

snarg Wrote:no, we get the ravers from across the interwebs

Are they high on exctasy? I fucking hate techno music.

leeman Wrote:OK .. as it havebeen put there's a core of ppl who dont like some of my staff.
I WILL Clean out a few tomorrow ...

But with this I have regretfully to anounce a "bad" thing for IT.
I WILL alter the core rules of IT ...
I will give the remaining mods/admins the full support to rule by them.

What's gonna happend???

1. I will make the poker site run .....
This is by request from many at the poker sites I play at atm.
This will make IT gain somewhere between 100 and 200 new ACTIVE members.
2. I dont have time as I want to have for IT and my work pressures me in many ways.
I AM under the watch of the ministers of justice in Sweden and Holland and they know about this place. (Don't ask me how).

This meaning ... we will be gettin' new members by the masses as soon as the poker is coded (server part done, just graphics and knitting together with the main core forum to do).

So what will be aletered in the core of IT???

Free speach will ALLWAYS be cared for... but spammin' assholes and personal attacks will be harder screened, so and bannings will take place more "openly".

So with this post I tell the current (If u loose ur privs tomorrow, Sorry the fukk) staff to be tougher ... I'll allways support my staff so u don't have to confirm with me.

Thisis a sad day in IT history ... Fukk we have allmost 4 years .... but something has to be done ....

This is of many reasons ....

1. and primary ...... money ... NO ONE of you fukkers have the stamina to go to the portal and click the links. There are only 3 (THREE) members who have ever bothered to use the links ...(U know who u are and I love U)

2. My time is scarse and I could give 2 cents about closing this place .... But some how I love it .... But we need to make it happend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SRO please ...

BIGGEST. PUSSY. EVER.

ntype Wrote:clay is back. ah times changes

Hey faggot, I hear you are afraid to read my PMs...'Bode, me.

///blowM3 Wrote:Thy name is Insane Train.
I thought you guys were no banning anything goes kind of place?
How many times have you banned that PIB guy?
A mod outs the owner's backdoor request to fuck with his account?
I have never seen such pussydom, ever.
Especially from Paddy and Bird33, the "self-proclaimed" internet tough guys.
Change the logo the "home of internet fake tough guys and homosexual, retarded pussies" lmao @ j00 faggoTZ

Again

12 times to date. What a bunch of bleeding vaginas. Paddy and Bird were tossed aside and while others tried to keep up with PIB, they all melted in the end. Shit, even the site owner is demodding and threatening bans over my visit here.

'Bode, PIB.

"Insanetrain, the biggest collection of bleeding vaginas on the internet "Cry

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:58 AM
Last Post by snarg
06-20-2010, 09:02 PM
Last Post by BrownStool
06-05-2010, 05:55 PM
Last Post by phantom
05-17-2010, 12:41 AM