Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ITT : PIB vs the rest of the world

Hi !

Hello.

Log out and never come back here.

"Welcome to Insanetrain, the largest collection of bleeding vaginas on the internet".

PIB v12, is back. Watch 'em ban me for the 13th time, deny it and then out yourselves.

Banning PIB for running you faggots should be a sport. I bet $100 I get banned in less than an hour again.

--x--

Fucking bleeding vaginas, i see it was revealed how you all lied about not fucking with my account.

-Bode, PIB.

Wow there is nothing you fags won't do to avoid me raping you repeatedly. Way to go, Ntype.

"Welcome to Insanetrain, the largest collection of bleeding vaginas on the internet".

PIB v12, is back. Watch 'em ban me for the 13th time, deny it and then out yourselves.

Paintitblack v12 Wrote:"Welcome to Insanetrain, the largest collection of bleeding vaginas on the internet".

I'll be your huckleberry.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...

Vitamin E Wrote:I'll be your huckleberry.

You're nothing. I mopped up the place with you repeatedly. Now go and tell mommy some guy is typing mean stuff to you on the internets.

"Welcome to Insanetrain, the largest collection of bleeding vaginas on the internet"..

Deleting, Editing, And Moving Posts Makes You Look Like Even A Bigger Pussy Than Leeman. Thanks ! You Have Proved My Point !

Deleting, Editing, And Moving Posts Makes You Look Like Even A Bigger Pussy Than Leeman. Thanks ! You Have Proved My Point !

Ntype: Deleting, Editing, And Moving Posts Makes You Look Like Even A Bigger Pussy Than Leeman. Thanks ! You Have Proved My Point !

Way To Delete Posts, Faggot.

Paintitblack v12 Wrote:You're nothing. I mopped up the place with you repeatedly. Now go and tell mommy some guy is typing mean stuff to you on the internets.

Really? I must have not read that. Not really suprised I rarely read your stuff. You seem to love plagerizing my shit...Hell even the mopped up comment is something I've said to you. Simply pathetic.

Show some originality.

Link to source..http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showpo...stcount=22

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...

Vitamin E Wrote:Really? I must have not read that. Not really suprised I rarely read your stuff. You seem to love plagerizing my shit...Hell even the mopped up comment is something I've said to you. Simply pathetic.

Show some originality.

Link to source..http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showpo...stcount=22

I'll have to come back when that pussy Ntype is not here. It seems that there is no end to the pussy tactics you bleeding vaginas will use to keep me from embarrassing you all every day.

Deleting my posts as soon as I hit submit: 'Bode

Banning me 11 times: 'Bode

Denying banning me: 'Bode

BEW outing Leeman as a pussy: 'Bode.

BEW getting caught lying about banning me, fucking with my account: 'Bode to the highest degree.

You claiming to have invented every form of interent smack ever created, yet having me smack you around for a week mercilessly. 'Bode.

You are the biggest pussy other than Ntype I have ever witnessed. You claim to have not read my posts only to turn around and put you foot in your mouth by saying I copy all of your shit. How did you not know this if you claim to have not read my posts ?

This is why you should have gone to college or at least stayed in school past 2nd grade. You're an idiot. Probably comes from genetics. I bet your parents are probably idiots too.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:58 AM
Last Post by snarg
06-20-2010, 09:02 PM
Last Post by BrownStool
06-05-2010, 05:55 PM
Last Post by phantom
05-17-2010, 12:41 AM