Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Posting Other People's Pics: Yay or Nay?
#1

My opinion: If a person posts his/her OWN pics on the internet on any message board (NOT pms, POSTS) then I say that pic has been given to the world.

If a person emails or pms his/her OWN pics to another person and said pics are posted without permission, then I say that sucks donkey ass.


Your opinion?
Reply
#2

Post a full face and body picture.
Reply
#3

Wait I found 1,

[Image: 2.jpg]
Reply
#4

bew's a page 3 girl? who knew?

Oh. WHO Knew.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#5

Dr. Lecter Wrote:bew's a page 3 girl? who knew?

Oh. WHO Knew.
Quite honestly, I wouldn't worry myself about that.
Be less specific. :-)Aw.Tony Blair.
:-)

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#6

Sassy Wrote:Quite honestly, I wouldn't worry myself about that.
Be less specific. :-)Aw.Tony Blair.
:-)

Get off my tip, skeezer. ><

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#7

The Magic Internet rule I've heard is everything is fair game.
Reply
#8

Davey Moore Wrote:The Magic Internet rule I've heard is everything is fair game.

Yep.
Reply
#9

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Yep.

You're posting at night? WTF? GET OUT, INVADER!!!
Reply
#10

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:You're posting at night? WTF? GET OUT, INVADER!!!

Wife's out of town. State of the Union is over. Gotta get back and see what's on after the junior democratic senator stops talking about how we have to help his grandmother lower her cost for a walker.
Reply
#11

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Wife's out of town. State of the Union is over. Gotta get back and see what's on after the junior democratic senator stops talking about how we have to help his grandmother lower her cost for a walker.

You must be so frightened of bird kicking your ass tomorrow, so very afraid.
Reply
#12

I agree with BEW.
Reply
#13

Once you place your face on the nets, assume it's fair game for anyone.
You never know when someone's gonna be pissed and p'shop a penis on your face for all to laugh at.
Reply
#14

I've seen this question asked somewhere before?

Not bad....go fuck yourself :"::
Reply
#15

No... you haven't. Smile
Reply
#16

prothought Wrote:No... you haven't. Smile
Are you serious?Yes I have.I am so glad you find this amusing, .

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#17

Sorry but,now I laffed.:lool:

Not bad....go fuck yourself :"::
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:02 PM
Last Post by leeman
03-19-2011, 09:09 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-15-2010, 01:45 AM
Last Post by suzy
05-14-2010, 02:24 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-14-2010, 12:03 AM
Last Post by Blondie
03-02-2010, 04:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)