Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Wholesale Distributor
#1

You wont believe this, I got in my car today and the temp said -6 degrees!

so yeah that is exteremely cold and I freezed my @$$ off going to my car
Reply
#2

sagepowder Wrote:You wont believe this, I got in my car today and the temp said -6 degrees!

so yeah that is exteremely cold and I freezed my @$$ off going to my car
What makes you think that I won't believe this he or she got in his or her car today and the temp said -6 degrees.Awesome. Ugh. I'm glad we have that all cleared up.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#3

sagepowder Wrote:You wont believe this, I got in my car today and the temp said -6 degrees!

so yeah that is exteremely cold and I freezed my @$$ off going to my car


Where does this person live? I'd like to not go there some day.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
01-26-2007, 10:14 AM
Last Post by Banana
03-12-2005, 12:14 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)