Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Where is Flump?
#1

He's missing his daily quota of "I'm Hardcore" posts.
Reply
#2

Pay attention, he's on Snope.
Reply
#3

Clan rally was today.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#4

he's been ran by two foreigners, now he's drinking to forget that.
______ > flump
Reply
#5

Try http://www.uselessjunk.net

It's where all the hardcore people hang out.
Reply
#6

Blondie Wrote:Try http://www.uselessjunk.net

It's where all the hardcore people hang out.

yeah but you don't have to be too much hardcore or you get a ban.

difficult not being too hardcore if you have to respect kids, animals, old people, white, black, yellow people, christians, catholics, muslims, jews, soldiers, priests, cat herders, bakers, lawyers, idiots, monkeys, pigs, policemens, politician, cats, fishes, prostitutes, surfer, painters, people who sleep on a beach, sellers, buyers, intelligent, idiots and bypassers.

apart that you can do everything at uj
Reply
#7

Fuck you all. Thanks.
Reply
#8

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Fuck you all. Thanks.


Anytime
Reply
#9

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Fuck you all. Thanks.

you're welcome
Reply
#10

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Fuck you all. Thanks.


Back from Snope already?
Reply
#11

leucetios Wrote:Back from Snope already?
Perhaps. In the context of blame whoever left her out overnight without putting the cap back on for Pepsi going flat, I don't understand "from Snope."

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#12

Sassy Wrote:Perhaps. In the context of blame whoever left her out overnight without putting the cap back on for Pepsi going flat, I don't understand "from Snope."

Because it doesn't belong in that context.

Hey Lee! Can we get a smarter bot please?
Reply
#13

leucetios Wrote:Because it doesn't belong in that context.

Hey Lee! Can we get a smarter bot please?

She reflects the average IQ on this bored...

Just sayin'

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#14

leeman Wrote:She reflects the average IQ on this bored...

Just sayin'


I blame 8 for bringing the curve down.
Reply
#15

leucetios Wrote:I blame 8 for bringing the curve down.

how the fuck ya figured that?

I'm probably one of the few college grads here. nevermind that middle school is considered college here.
Reply
#16

Anhil8tor Wrote:how the fuck ya figured that?

I'm probably one of the few college grads here. nevermind that middle school is considered college here.

U guys actually finnished some what school ....? :insert surprised slimie here: :eek:

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#17

Anhil8tor Wrote:how the fuck ya figured that?

I'm probably one of the few college grads here. nevermind that middle school is considered college here.


And I am sure that when you graduated they missed you on the short bus.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
07-23-2010, 08:39 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-04-2010, 08:21 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-13-2010, 08:00 PM
Hi Flump
Raiden
Last Post by BIRD33
06-30-2009, 04:23 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-30-2009, 04:39 AM
Last Post by who
05-05-2009, 07:18 AM
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
04-13-2009, 06:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-31-2009, 04:28 PM
Last Post by quint
01-17-2009, 12:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)