Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Mena Suvari (sp?) boobs (nsfw)
#1

[Image: 1873-mena5.jpg]


[Image: 1874-mena6.jpg]
Reply
#2

Is she still alive?
Reply
#3

I'm going to copy too

goldan Wrote:She's so hot

[Image: Pfilm59115832271.jpg]
[Image: spun-1.jpg]
[Image: spun-2.jpg]
[Image: spun-movie1.jpg]
Reply
#4

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Is she still alive?

Apparantly. And she has boobs.
Reply
#5

goldan Wrote:I'm going to copy too

who are we copying?
Reply
#6

leucetios Wrote:who are we copying?
I saw this post on another board. Should I remove the "too"?
Reply
#7

goldan Wrote:I saw this post on another board. Should I remove the "too"?

I don't particularly care. Just wondered who we were copying. I nicked the pics off of a website, this is the only board I (occasionally) log on to.
Reply
#8

leucetios Wrote:I don't particularly care. Just wondered who we were copying. I nicked the pics off of a website, this is the only board I (occasionally) log on to.
okay. I copied my post from the other forum in case you really do care.
Reply
#9

goldan Wrote:okay. I copied my post from the other forum in case you really do care.


I really do. I just try to act all cool and nonchalant and shit so I say things like "this is just the internet, it's not real" and "I have friends", but the truth is it keeps me up at night.
Reply
#10

leucetios Wrote:I really do. I just try to act all cool and nonchalant and shit so I say things like "this is just the internet, it's not real" and "I have friends", but the truth is it keeps me up at night.

Surprise?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#11

SanDog Wrote:Surprise?


I don't care what you think.
Reply
#12

To get us somewhat back on topic here. Goldan, does your post imply then you think Mena is ugly and a skank?
Reply
#13

leucetios Wrote:To get us somewhat back on topic here. Goldan, does your post imply then you think Mena is ugly and a skank?
No. I like her. I just like how completely disgusting she was in that movie too.

EDIT: To those that know to wonder, I took showers much more often than the movie implies that her character did.
Reply
#14

She made a movie about you?

Sin,

Leu

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

Eh, I figured her to be 95% flatchested. I guess I was a bit wrong Smile
Reply
#16

BIRD33 Wrote:She made a movie about you?

Sin,

Leu


Thanks for saving me the time. Goldan, how aboot an answer?
Reply
#17

leucetios Wrote:Thanks for saving me the time. Goldan, how aboot an answer?
No. I just had a similar lifestyle
Reply
#18

goldan Wrote:No. I just had a similar lifestyle

Ok, so help me out. Which movie are we discussing?
Reply
#19

leucetios Wrote:Ok, so help me out. Which movie are we discussing?
Spun
Reply
#20

goldan Wrote:Spun

Whore.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)