Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

do people actually like that "Tiki" stuff?

its a bit hard to handle man.
Reply
#2

you put it into your mouth or dilluted it into water ?

ps : yeah it's like a nice stuff that kids like to do from time to time I mean I liked doing it when I was a kid.
Reply
#3

have you ever had pop rocks?
Reply
#4

Anhil8tor Wrote:have you ever had pop rocks?

those are bad palces where you smock "pop rocks". just say no to drugs !
Reply
#5

next time I send you something i'll put some in..

pop rocks > Tiki

My kid spit that Tiki stuff out man.. he hated it. That caramel was straight cash money though. Best caramel I have ever eaten!
Reply
#6

Anhil8tor Wrote:next time I send you something i'll put some in..

pop rocks > Tiki

My kid spit that Tiki stuff out man.. he hated it. That caramel was straight cash money though. Best caramel I have ever eaten!
That is interesting:
said send me something you will put some in.
Tell me about your likes and dislikes?
I get it.
hated it.Oh. "But I do have
a lot of friends on the web" caramel was straight cash money ?
Does that make sense? Can you speak any foreign languages?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:next time I send you something i'll put some in..

pop rocks > Tiki

My kid spit that Tiki stuff out man.. he hated it. That caramel was straight cash money though. Best caramel I have ever eaten!

dude you're supposed to put that tiki stuff into water and like one tablet of tiki makes the same amount than a bottle of coke like the family one. clearly he hated that that stuff foams like hell.

Ah the caramel is money yep it's a killer one it's the carambars !

[Image: 181105105gm.jpg]
Reply
#8

Well that explains why it tastes like a bad candy...

Wow
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Fairiedust
10-30-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post by leeman
05-06-2010, 07:06 PM
Last Post by who
02-17-2010, 04:40 PM
Last Post by Ntype
11-19-2008, 02:29 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-14-2008, 11:05 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-10-2008, 08:19 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-13-2008, 02:35 PM
Last Post by Spyker
09-05-2007, 02:45 PM
Yo ntype!
Blondie
Last Post by Blondie
09-03-2007, 07:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)