Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Irish & Major Private
#1

I'd like to see you 2 fight to the death.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#2

who would you bet on to win?
Reply
#3

Irish, he's a real soldier.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#4

Paddy Wrote:Irish, he's a real soldier.

Is he a buffalo soldier?
Reply
#5

Paddy Wrote:I'd like to see you 2 fight to the death.

Is glassing allowed? I know how the Yanks think of that as cheating.
Reply
#6

Irish Wrote:Is glassing allowed? I know how the Yanks think of that as cheating.

No Marquis of Queensbury rules here.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#7

Paddy Wrote:No Marquis of Queensbury rules here.


Excellent, let the fights begin.
Reply
#8

Irish Wrote:Excellent, let the fights begin.
Thanks for the compliment. Not many people express themselves that way.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#9

Paddy Wrote:No Marquis of Queensbury rules here.

bullshit you need the "dudes painted in blue yelling loudly and with the breath that smell like they ate garlic for one thousand years all covered with roughly made animal furs (read with the animal blood still on it) rules"

aehm
Reply
#10

My money's on MP. He could use his mardi gras beads to strangle Irish.
Reply
#11

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:My money's on MP. He could use his mardi gras beads to strangle Irish.


I see you still are in love with me.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
11-01-2008, 04:06 AM
Last Post by who
08-13-2008, 05:02 AM
Last Post by Irish
04-07-2008, 08:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)