Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is Everyone at WTF and not here?
I mean, obviously, there is no one here, really. But its because everyone is over there. I haven't been there myself to verify this, but I've had two people today tell me that "everyone" is over there.

What's up with that? I refuse to go. I'm hard core IT. I'll stay here by myself.

Fuck all of you!
And, since I'm the only one running this place here's what I want:

1. Make me a mod.

2. Change my av back to the cool Michel McDonald pic.

3. Enlarge my av to twice the size.

4. Change my title to "Hardcore".

Thanks.
Bills there.

Seriously,I don't know or care.
See You In Toledo
BIRD33 Wrote:Bills there.

Seriously,I don't know or care.
Is the holding of hands a symbolic gesture for humans?
"Hey"? SeriouslyI do not know or care?
Who said I had to make sense ?
Could someone go over to WTF and get one of the mods so they can come take care of my demands? Thanks.
It's true.
Ive thought about it and I can break it down in one word.
See You In Toledo
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Fuck all of you!

The big picture view is that it's all TomFoolery's fault. If he hadn't started whatever his joke bored was called none of the lightweights would have realized that they could do the same.

Edit: and I'm sure he'll happily take credit for this.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Yeah, it was Tom and G$ that split off and started this shit. But the hard part to wrap around is now the minions are leading the old heavies from IT.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Yeah, it was Tom and G$ that split off and started this shit. But the hard part to wrap around is now the minions are leading the old heavies from IT.
Ah. What made it so Tom and G$ that split off and started this shitUmm.
Oh that part. What makes it hard?
Who said I had to make sense ?
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:And, since I'm the only one running this place here's what I want:

1. Make me a mod.

Thanks.

Bump for Snarg.
A few questions about WTF:

1. Who runs that place?

2. What IT'ers are regulars there?

3. What are some of the top thread titles from the past few days?

4. Is G$D a pussy?

Thanks.
A few questions about WTF:

1. Who runs that place? Maverick./Matt/Maverick0816

2. What IT'ers are regulars there? Bill, Boru, Bahama and some usernames that start with other letters

3. What are some of the top thread titles from the past few days? No clue, don't hang there.

4. Is G$D a pussy? Of course

Thanks.
StreetLight Wrote:Thanks.

Did you see my $$$ post in Zamael's dead grandmother theard?
There's nothing wrong with WTF or the people--lots of nice folk there. It's just sad that so many of the ITers have abandoned their home for another board. Why can't they go to both places?
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:There's nothing wrong with WTF or the people--lots of nice folk there. It's just sad that so many of the ITers have abandoned their home for another board. Why can't they go to both places?

Fuck both places. This is home court.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Did you see my $$$ post in Zamael's dead grandmother theard?

Sure did and the one from his hospice thread. Not sure Kim Jong Il is a lock so much as wishful thinking.
StreetLight Wrote:Sure did and the one from his hospice thread. Not sure Kim Jong Il is a lock so much as wishful thinking.
wishful thinking.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:And, since I'm the only one running this place here's what I want:

1. Make me a mod.

Thanks.

title changed
you're a mod
change your own damn av

thanks
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

snarg Wrote:title changed
you're a mod
change your own damn av

thanks
I can change my own av? But I didn't change it. I think Banana did.

I can't resize it though.