Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

bird33 --- philly at new orleans
#1

you name the bet
Reply
#2

Philly +10 Huh


I dunno ... sounded good ....


Is it even a valid one ...?

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

leeman Wrote:Philly +10 Huh


I dunno ... sounded good ....


Is it even a valid one ...?

NO man..

It'd be av, sig or something clever bird has devised..
Reply
#4

I say 130 to Duck and Oranges but I'm quite sure that the raccoons will explode the other team with a bunch of whochie-woas

(hey this ones seems enlighted)
Reply
#5

I think NO is going to win.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
02-09-2021, 10:50 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-05-2016, 11:57 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-22-2016, 12:21 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-20-2015, 06:47 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-09-2014, 12:21 AM
Last Post by snarg
01-12-2014, 03:19 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-06-2012, 05:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)