Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Imogen Heap
#1

Anyone a fan? I seriously like that shit. Hide and Seek, Headlock and Goodnight and Go are really good songs.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#2

Never heard of them. I thought you meant Uriah Heep.
Reply
#3

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Never heard of them. I thought you meant Uriah Heep.


Check it out at I-tunes. Good shit, although I am not sure it will be up your alley. It will be one of the few things not, but nonetheless.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#4

good stuff

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
01-18-2008, 05:55 PM
Last Post by ntype
12-01-2006, 06:19 PM
Last Post by Velvet
11-12-2004, 02:35 PM
Last Post by Velvet
10-04-2004, 02:05 PM
Last Post by Velvet
06-28-2004, 01:24 AM
Last Post by Velvet
06-26-2004, 01:57 PM
Last Post by Velvet
05-26-2004, 03:08 PM
Last Post by Hambone
04-19-2004, 10:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)