Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Someone tell the gang the board is moving today!!!
#1

Quick before it dies!
Reply
#2

Community vibe rising.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

BIRD33 Wrote:Community vibe rising.

promise to pay nice with those that have soft feelings?
Reply
#4

I miss the old days od good shit here with good people.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

can you feel it
do you feel it
it's astroluuube
Reply
#6

who is this "gang"?
Reply
#7

what? Wrote:who is this "gang"?

"Kool and the"

Balck (sp?) people are $$$
Reply
#8

yes we are.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

Its all pink in the middle.
Reply
#10

My ass hurts.
Reply
#11

Wow, this was a banner day at the old Bender house. Aside from Flump flooding with posts copied from other boards, what did I miss?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#12

I had bill close to his 3rd meltdown.A name change was about to happen if he didnt go to lunch.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:I had bill close to his 3rd meltdown.A name change was about to happen if he didnt go to lunch.

That was good shit. I feel bad that we can't be there for Bill like we used to.
Reply
#14

He needs guidance.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)