Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey Leu!
#1

Who's the red-headed stepchild now? Now that's a stomping. So sorry about Fernandez. What kind of name is Fernandez for a hockey player anyways? He should be on an island, drinking pineapple drinks, with umbrellas in them. You know the type.

Wink
Reply
#2

This is about Indy racing, right?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

BIRD33 Wrote:This is about Indy racing, right?
You don't say.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#4

Lucky shot.
Reply
#5

Lucky 5 shots, I mean.
Reply
#6

leucetios Wrote:Lucky 5 shots, I mean.

They scored on their 12, 13 and 15th shot.

And 2 more.
Reply
#7

:yay:
Reply
#8

http://mondesishouse.blogspot.com/2006/1...artay.html

Tell me hockeys not for fags.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:http://mondesishouse.blogspot.com/2006/1...artay.html

Tell me hockeys not for fags.

If you go to the site whre that pic was originally posted (linked on site), it looks like Raiden's cat.
Reply
#10

apple Wrote::yay:


:fuckYou:
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)