Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

the water is out at work
#1

among other things, the toilets won't flush. so I started pissing in the tank this morning and drinking plenty of water. now that I've gotta shit, the tank is nearly full and should have enough to flush down my twosie. planning, folks!
Reply
#2

should have is the key



why not drop the twosie on top?
Reply
#3

Anhil8tor Wrote:should have is the key



why not drop the twosie on top?

I'm scared of the splash. it's full of piss now
Reply
#4

My mouth tastes like diaper :|
Reply
#5

Banana Wrote:My mouth tastes like diaper :|
Have you told many people that your
mouth tastes like diaper |?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#6

Sassy Wrote:Have you told many people that your
mouth tastes like diaper |?

I told you fucks, so no
Reply
#7

You're supposed to try the food not the end result, Nana.
Reply
#8

apple Wrote:You're supposed to try the food not the end result, Nana.

my kid shits whole raisens. how do you tell a one-year-old to chew her food better?
Reply
#9

what? Wrote:my kid shits whole raisens. how do you tell a one-year-old to chew her food better?

Do you pick through her diaper?
Reply
#10

Well you start by not giving them raisins til they're older.
Reply
#11

apple Wrote:Well you start by not giving them raisins til they're older.
Interesting.
Didn't I say I started already?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#12

Sassy Wrote:Interesting.
Didn't I say I started already?

Started what exactly, you stupid fuck?
Reply
#13

Banana Wrote:Do you pick through her diaper?

wouldn't you say that's better than taking a bite?
Reply
#14

what? Wrote:wouldn't you say that's better than taking a bite?

Well, not if you enjoy raisins, I suppose.
Reply
#15

Banana Wrote:Started what exactly, you stupid fuck?

her period. but she's just saying that to keep 8 offa her
Reply
#16

You should've pissed in the sink and saved the commode for doogans.
Reply
#17

what? Wrote:her period. but she's just saying that to keep 8 offa her

I hear he's guillable that way.
Reply
#18

Banana Wrote:I hear he's guillable that way.
Who is saying he is guillable that way ?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#19

"Water Chestnuts" is not a related thread in any way, shape, or form. lee, fix the similar threads thingamabob, wouldja?
Reply
#20

what? Wrote:"Water Chestnuts" is not a related thread in any way, shape, or form. lee, fix the similar threads thingamabob, wouldja?

Yeah, water is soooooo unrelated to your post.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Flumper
11-01-2019, 07:02 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-17-2009, 09:55 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
01-27-2009, 10:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)