Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My Weekend
#1

So the other night I was a little bit happy...ya know we were partying with friends.

Things went quite smoothly drinking and smoking stuff up to the point were we decide to go to some bar downtown to hunt for furs (ya know what I mean) anyhow at some moment one of my best friend, Stephen, yelled something to some old alcoolic tramp when she throwed her fukken shoes at his face !

Damn we had to bring him to the hospital to have his eyebrow sewed, anyhow the force that the "girl" used to launch the shoes and their size (damn you could stomp elephant poos with them !) we are sure it was a drag queen.

A fukken alcoolic drag queen wearing red shoes fucked up our evening in hitting our best friend Stephen.

Damn I tell you.
Reply
#2

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...hp?t=39830

coincidence?? i think not

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

I guess thats what happens when you go to a bar called the Firehouse

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#4

Next time I'll blind him.
Reply
#5

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Next time I'll blind him.

Just let him grab your boobs as you let everyone else do and all will be fine.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#6

leeman Wrote:Just let him grab your boobs as you let everyone else do and all will be fine.

Cause they're so ugly!!!
Reply
#7

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Next time I'll blind him.

I think you just admitted to being a drag queen. I knew it all along!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-04-2014, 03:53 PM
Last Post by snarg
06-07-2010, 06:12 AM
Last Post by phantom
05-24-2010, 03:20 PM
Last Post by phantom
02-27-2010, 10:40 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
01-15-2009, 09:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)