Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Will Hilliary run for the presidency in '08?

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Your teh stuped. Why do you always try to boil everything down to racism. I've always been a big fan of Tiger Woods. Am I racist about that? Quit trying to turn something that has nothing to do with race and make it all about race.

The dude is a koran carrying jihadist that came here with one intention and that was to mix up a jug of koolaide and get the dumbfucks like you to baptise your self with it.

I hope you nominate him. It will be hilarious.

It has been hilarious, hasnt it?

See You In Toledo

Did you just quote yourself twice?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...

Can't wait for Bill to bump this in 6 months to remind us he was correct again.

See You In Toledo

BIRD33 Wrote:Can't wait for Bill to bump this in 6 months to remind us he was correct again.

hey a guy has to do what he can when he's saddled with a dumb redneck persona.

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote::lool: Hilarious. I so hope that happens. Saturday Night Live will be must see TV again.

Obama. Holy shit! :lool:

Bump.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.

It appears flumper has accepted that one of those is his new leader.He's a frontrunner.

See You In Toledo

I was trying to find the post he made that suggested it was ludicrous to expect either one of Hillary or Obama to get in. Ever.

Only in America can a little black muslim boy born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia grow up to become a card carrying terrorist and later become the president of these United States.

Can i get a "yes we can"?

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Only in America can a little black muslim boy born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia grow up to become a card carrying terrorist and later become the president of these United States.

Can i get a "yes we can"?

Save it for the propaganda rich documentary, Michael Moore.

Yes we can.

See You In Toledo

flumper believes all that crap
he is bitter and he is stupit

but a real good backpeddle is in progress here
nice work, dickwad

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

He's backed the wrong horse in at least 3 elections.

See You In Toledo

i suspect he has backed the worng horse in every election in which he was eligible to vote

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

Hillary as secretary of state.

Smart move.She's a pit bull.Better to have her working for him than against him.Bill will be a great ambassador for tough international issues.Thank god the democratic party has some adults to pull us out of the mess the GOP left us with.

Please thank me below as I represent the democrats here.

See You In Toledo

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0S0603lgPc&eurl"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0S0603lgPc&eurl[/ame]

Can someone please tell me that they are thanking her for?

See You In Toledo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post