Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

CanaryBoy33
#1

Why did you choose yellow writing for your name? Are you a member of the finch family?

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#2

Shut the fuck up.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

BIRD33 Wrote:Shut the fuck up.
OK I'll stop talking now.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#4

What Sassy said.

But first YMP wants to know why you are up at this hour. You should be in your nest.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#5

Oli-dogg Wrote:What Sassy said.

But first YMP wants to know why you are up at this hour. You should be in your nest.

I know why now he is trying come up with some lame comeback, undoutably to put a feather in his cap

Run like your being chased,
Sing like your on Broadway,
And Fuck like your a Pornstar.
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:Shut the fuck up.


......

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

Hey Bird, can I start talking yet? How long after 'shut the fuck up' does one normally wait? I'm new to this.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#8

oli was bitch slapped by bird33
Reply
#9

ntype Wrote:oli was bitch slapped by bird33
When was this exactly?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#10

Sassy Wrote:When was this exactly?

10-24-2006, 01:11 AM
Reply
#11

Sassy Wrote:When was this exactly?
...

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)